Why do celebrities always look so damn good in their bathing suits? Personal trainers, in-house chefs, and puking aside, they look good because their stylist dresses them every day (damn them). But you don't need a stylist. No, no child; that's what you have us for.
Here are a few tips for the svelte, bootylicious, buff, and lanky among us. This will be broken down into a four part section, so if you don't see your body type today, check back with us tomorrow k?
These ladies are all buff, broad, and beautiful – Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston and Fergie Ferg. With toned tummies and lots of exercise under their belts, their bodies are ready for almost anything. If you're the athletic type, yours probably is too.
• Most muscular ladies are lacking in the curve department. Create some by adding emphasis to your hip area. Use gathers, ties, metal hardware, pattern, a low rise or anything else that will draw attention to your hips.
• Take the plunge in a v-neck one piece. It offers a lot of support plus shows off the areas you work so hard to achieve like you killer thighs and abs.
• Halter tops with a thicker strap can also give additional support and draw the eye from super buff shoulders. So can the new one shouldered one piece.
• A feminine flare like a twist or small ruffle can add a ladylike touch to a sporty bod.
• Boy cut brief bottoms can balance out a fuller bottom area.
• Don't use ties if you plan on being in the water or playing on the sand. Most buff broads are very active and strings almost guarantee you pull a "Britney" on the beach.