Stretch marks come about for a number of reasons bodybuilding, sudden weight gain or loss, pregnancy, and even adolescent growth spurts. During cooler months it's easy to forget about them... that is until spring rolls around and you throw on your swimsuit, check out your backside, and cry profusely. There, there. It'll be alright. Just use these products to make your stretch marks less visible come beach time.
• Decleor Perfect Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel-Cream: As the name says, this helps "restructure" the skin to make it appear smooth and supple.
• Strivectin-SD Intenvsive Concentrate: This attacks cellulite and stretch marks that are already there.
• This Works: Stretch Mark Oil: Just a little bit of a different texture than your average lotion or gel.
• Caudaile Paris: Ah, another French anti-aging secret. This one is an all-in-one since it helps the skin of people who smoke, are scarred, have sun damage, age spots, and stretch marks.
• Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action: Helps prevent stretch marks before they start and minimize one already there.