You can download the entire PDF lookbook here and read what he has to say about each outfit, but here are a few things we noticed based off of the girls he styled.
- You can't go wrong with colored tights or leggings -- under anything.
- Every outfit needs at least one small splash of bright color.
- It's all about accessorizing -- go big or go home.
And here's what Eric says:
- Dressing up is all about fun.
- Don't be afraid to mix prints as long as they're tone on tone, i.e. black and white checkers paired with black and white stripes.
- Hats and capes are great for the Fall.