Elizabeth Hurley and her Versace dress held together by gold safety pins at the 1994 premiere of Four Weddings and a Funeral landed the top spot. The list comes from Yahoo U.K. so we can only assume that's where the people polled came from.
Honestly, we think this is a collective joke they're playing on us! We've always heard that the Brits have a wicked sense of humor.
Here's the complete list:
- 2. Audrey Hepburn - White, belted flower patterned Givenchy dress: Oscars (1954)
- 3. Julia Roberts - black vintage Valentino dress: Oscars (2001)
- 4. Catherine Zeta Jones - red Versace dress: Oscars (1999)
- 5. Jennifer Lopez - plunging sheer green Versace dress: Grammy's (2000)
- 6. Keira Knightley - dark plum Vera Wang one shouldered dress: Oscars (2006)
- 7. Kate Winslet - red one shoulder flower strap gown by Ben de Lisi gown: Oscars (2002)
- 8. Halle Berry - Elie Saab net and embroidery topped dress: Oscars (2002)
- 9. Bjork - outrageous swan dress designed by Marjan Pejoski: Oscars (2001)
- 10. Kate Moss - vintage ripped Christian Dior gold satin gown: The Golden