We have Beyonce's new Single Ladies on high rotation at StyleList headquarters. Beyonce is one of our favorite stars - glamorous, stunningly beautiful and she always has great hair.
In the Single Ladies video Sasha Fierce sports a smooth and sophisticated look, with a lot of teasing at the crown and stick straight ends. With a couple of tips from the always adorable Judy from It's Judy Time!!! you'll be able to recreate this look in five minutes.
To get started, you need:
- a heat protective spray -- Judy uses VO5 Heat Defense
- a flat iron, like the BaByliss PRO 1"
- Bumble and Bumble "does it all" styling spray
- Hair spray -- get the big bottle, you're going to need a lot
- 4 bobby pins
- 2 hair clips
- rat tail comb
- hair brush
Our favorite thing about this video is that Judy appears to be doing the demonstration while she's at work. We want a job like that!
You'll see that this is a relatively simple look to do -- think teasing and lots of hairspray -- but the finished look is dynamite. This is a great no fuss look that shows off your face, big earrings or a great neckline.
And if you need to get some of the tools, BeautyChoice.com has a couple of great promotions going on right now.
We frequently recommend BeautyChoice.com because they always have amazing prices and right now everything in the store is 10% off. Plus we have a couple of coupon codes for you, too:
- $20.00 Off any order over $100.00....... Use Coupon Code: earlybcsavings5
- $5.00 Off any order over $50.00....... Use Coupon Code: earlybcsavings6
Happy hair time!