So Christmas finally brought you that cashmere you've been craving. But do you know how to take care of it?
The last thing you want to do is ruin that beautiful (and expensive) scarf or sweater that you received over the holidays. Here are some quick and easy cashmere care tips to keep your duds looking dapper.
• Hand wash in cool water.
• Use gentle wool soap with lanolin.
• Only wash seasonally (4 times per year) to keep fibers intact.
• To dry, lay the sweater on a flat surface.
• Do not dry clean. It is too hard on the fabric.
• Do not use the dryer either. You'll open the door to shreds! Okay maybe not shreds but the sight won't be pretty.