Actress, musician, and general do-gooder Hilary Duff was spotted at Kitson Studio's Stand Up to Cancer event sponsored by SU2C (hence the shirt).
We really like her laid back, layered look that proves celebrities are people too, damn it. And they don't need to always wear a fancy dress to look marvelous. The marvelousness just comes naturally to them. It's true. There is scientific research. And by scientific we mean yours truly observing, well ... yours truly in the mirror and not looking Dufferific in our tee and jeans uniform. What gives?
• Love Zooey by Alice Heller tee, Kitson, $38
• Lofli denim streamline skinny jean, Singer 22, $185
• Gustto "Pavia" bag, Bloomingdales, $451
• Jennifer Meyer SU2C star necklace, Kitson, $250
• Dolce Vita boots, Urban Outfitters, $178