We have sort of a love/hate thing with Audrina Patridge from The Hills. Seriously, why is she always looking up in photos? But we must admit she has a cute style, and we totally love the all-on-one-side thing she does with her hair. So this week we have a Hair How To Video from the lovely Hahn, who shows us just how easy it is to get Audrina's look.
And we're serious when we say simple. All you really need is:
- heat protecting product like FHI Hot Sauce
- few 2-3" velcro rollers at the crown
- curling iron, like the Hot Tools 1" digital curling iron
- hairspray - whatever kind you like, with a good hold
- a few bobbie pins, if you feel like it
A little curling, a little spraying and you'll be as hot as The Hills!