So many of us have a sallow, ruddy complexion that we just don't know what to do with. Even though it may not look it, surprise, your skin is probably just inflamed and/or irritated. This can be caused by a number of things, from acne to sun damage. But there are plenty of things you can do to relieve redness and make skin glow.
Here are a few tips from skin guru Patricia Wexler (as told to People StyleWatch) to get your inflammation down, and your glow up.
1. Avoid things that flush skin (red wine, caffeine, the sun).
2. Choose a mild soap made for sensitive skin.
3. Stop scrubbing skin which will only worsen your condition.
4. Eliminate harsh ingredients like retinol.
5. Pick a moisturizer that is made for sensitive skin, is oil-free, and PH balanced.
Your skin should be better in no time!
Via People StyleWatch