Around these parts, we love us some Clinton Kelly. Seriously, he could come and hack away at our closet any day. However, his impeccable taste doesn't end at what to wear -- he has a new book out called "Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, and Generally Be Better than Everyone Else," which you can purchase for yourself here. However, you might not need to, because we're giving away a copy to four lucky (and fabulous) readers!
Trust us when we say this is something you're going to want to have on hand. Because, seriously, who doesn't want to be just a little better than everyone else? If you're not sold on it just yet, you can check out some exclusive video here, but we're thinking that, you know, it's a giveaway -- there's no reason not to enter! Especially when it's this easy:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us why you're already pretty fabulous (because we know you are).
- The comment must be left before 5:00 pm EST on Tuesday, February 18, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- Four winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Four winners will receive a copy of Clinton Kelly's new book, "Freakin' Fabulous" (currently valued at $24.95).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail, so check next week to see if you've won!
Click here for complete Official Rules.