Stop thinking about what you don't like about your body and focus on those assets! We say opt for the most body-hugging, waist-emphasizing looks that you can find.
Check out our favorite hourglass girl tips then shop some looks for those with a little extra junk in the trunk.
1. Create Balance: Wearing whatever you want is easy, if you know how to create balance. Your ideal body lines are just at the hip-line and at the smallest part of the waist-line. These are where you want tops, jeans, jackets, etc. to hit.
2. Belt It: Belts are key to nip in your most feminine asset, the waistline. It's also easy to accentuate other curvy girl features like the décolletage, booty, and chest with the right accessories.
3. Hug Yourself: When we say body-hugging, we don't mean skin tight. Stick with items that are tailored and just barely skim curves for the sexiest look. You'll also want to opt for details that hug inward toward the middle line.
4. The Perfect Cut: The pencil skirt -- a staple for a curvy girl's wardrobe! Other great cuts are the wrap and shift which, again, accentuate your hourglass waist. Strapless, scoop and halter necklines are also best for the busty while trouser, flare, and bootleg pants work wonders.
5. Avoid At All Costs: A lot of hourglass girls cover up in boxy cuts because they think they're hiding something when actually all their doing is adding pounds to the figure they should be flaunting! Avoid the boxy! You'll also want to steer clear of anything too tight and drop waists.