One of our favorite things about Beyond Yoga is that it looks just as great on your way to class (or running to the grocery store) as it does while you're in downward dog. Another thing is the designs work on all body shapes, something we love to see when it comes to workout gear.
With Oprah as our inspiration, this week we're giving away a whole outfit similar to what she wore on the January cover of O Magazine. One lucky reader will win an Original Jacket in blue jay and the Two Tone Supplex Pant in black with blue jay waistband.
And it gets even better! You have two chances to win because our fabulous sister site, That's Fit, is also doing a giveaway of this outfit, so you have two chances to win. It's as easy as Nap Time Asana at the end of yoga class. (What? Isn't that what it's called?)
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us about your favorite yoga pose.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on Friday, March 6, 2009.
- You may enter only once at That's Fit and once at StyleList blog.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing at each site.
- One winner will receive the Original Jacket in blue jay (available in sizes XS to XL, and valued at $99) and the Two Tone Supplex Pant in black with blue jay waistband (available in sizes XS to XL, and valued at $82).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
Click here for complete Official Rules.
Winner is notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you've won!