Ginnifer Goodwin looked incredible at the Metropolitan Opera's 125th anniversary. When hair, makeup, gems, and garment come together amazing things can happen! Although this particular Yves Saint Laurent gown isn't readily available yet, we've got a few hints to help you get a similar look.
Ginn's hair is perfect for summer and can easily be styled in a formal manner. Plus we love how it shows off her shoulders when paired with a long, strapless gown. Geometric is also dead on for spring and we love Banana Republic's version this season (see below).
We absolutely couldn't finish this post without noting Jennifer's accessories – a teeny classic clutch, simple and straight drop earrings, and a killer cuff. To really go for a fashion-forward look try two matching bold cuffs on each arm and carry a dainty little clutch to balance it out. Bottom it off with caged heels to keep with the artsy vibe and ground the look.
• Geometric-print racerback dress, $99; Banana Republic
• Large hammered cuff, $8; Wet Seal
• Bottega Veneta miniaudiere satin clutch, $1150; Saks Fifth Avenue
• Rosato Circle white agate 18k gold drop earrings, $1043; Forzieri
• Fendi Nubuck zip cage stiletto; $810, eLuxury