We were lucky enough to score an interview with some lovely ladies, Nikki and Riawna, from the Ken Paves Salon in Hollywood. Between the two of them, they have tons of experience, an amazing knowledge bank on the topic, and a crazy client list to boot (think Lindsay Lohan, Colin Farrell, and Eva Longoria). So I rolled what we got from these two into a week's worth of tips so you can look like you just walked out of the Ken Paves Salon.
We're pretty sure nearly every woman has dreamed of having Gisele's long golden mane of tousled hair. So sexy! And, surprisingly, so easy too! Here's what Nikki and Riawna had to say about getting Gisele's beachy look without styling tools.
Nikki says getting Gisele's beachy look is easy with these simple steps:
1. Towel dry hair and put on 7 Seconds Leave On Conditioner and a curl cream.
2. Use twisties in medium to large sections (find out what "twisties" are here if you don't know) for smoothing curls.
3. Let that dry or use a diffuser. If you diffuse, try not to touch hair and no scrunching! It's best to let it air dry.
4. Break up the hair and then you will have that soft wave.
5. Then use Ken Paves Shine Drops at the end. You can use as much as you want and it doesn't get greasy. I use it like three times a day!
For a little more polish, Riawna suggests taking a 1 ¼ inch curling iron and wrapping large sections around it. "This gives a little more polish but still has a rumpled look." But just wrap the hair and "don't even open the clamp," she warns. "It will give hair kinks."
For more tips from the Ken Paves Salon, check this out!