The teen's gift included products from a variety of Best in Beauty retailers:
- Pristine Beauty™ Vanity Tray - Includes Hooray for Brallywood Butta®, Take A Whiff!® deodorant and No Scary Hairy™ $85.00
- Occomeia Organic Foaming Cleanser $25.00
- Solay Wellness' Persian Rock Salt Lamp $65.00
- Purifying Lavender Body Bar Soap from Solay Wellness $6.95
- Dropwise Essentials' Luscious Lime and Orange Dream Organic Aromatherapy Lip Balm $6.50 each ($13.00) Dropwise Essentials' Refresh and Inspiration Gentle Cleansing Body Wash $9.50 each ($19.00)
- Dropwise Essentials' Nourishing Hand & Body Lotion $12.50 each ($25.00)
- Dropwise Aromatic Mister Room & Body Spray $12.50 each ($25.00)
- Ecco Bella Good For You Gloss (Color: Peace) $15.95
For $354.20, the website will ship all of the products and more to you direct from each retailer--basket not included. Though the White House frowns upon companies using the first family's name to get press, I happen to think Malia might enjoy a basket full of beauty goodies.
Now, whether the Secret Service will let an unsolicited package anywhere near the first daughter is another question.