We're giving away the "it" bag of the moment -- Lana Marks "Cleopatra Clutch" (worth $1,500).
Not only is the purse extremely hot right now; it's also a classic that will last a lifetime.
Plus, celebrities including Angelina Jolie -- who carried one to this year's "Academy Awards" -- have given it their seal of approval!
Since Sevigny is often rocking a scene-stealing frock on the red carpet, she loves the simple, elegant style of Lana Marks evening bags.
According to Marie Claire, Sevigny says of the "Cleopatra Clutch": "Too many bags flaunt huge labels. I prefer a more discreet look."
She's obviously telling the truth -- pictures don't lie (see above!).
Check out Lana's Facebook page to see some of her other celeb fans. The list includes Hollywood royalty like Charlize Theron, Julie Christie and Oprah. And soon, maybe you!
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what the most important item in your purse is.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on Monday, August 3, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a Lana Marks Cleopatra Clutch (valued at $1500).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!
Find out about other AOL Sweepstakes!