This year the Spanx team sent each of the female Emmy nominees (including Tina Fey, Christina Applegate and Jennifer Aniston) its special "Red Carpet Slim-ulus" package, including the "Slim Cognito," an all-in-one body suit that perks up the backside, "Undie-tectable Panties" to hide those VPL's and the "Sheer Fashion Patterned Sheers," a tummy, hip and thigh-smoother.
So, which celebrities actually rocked the Spanx freebies under their gowns? We'll never know for sure. Which is the point.
But behind-the-scenes of their Emmy-nominated shows, it seems that the aforementioned Applegate and Fey, along with Marcia Gay Harden, Kristen Chenoweth, Jane Krakowski, Vanessa Williams and Amy Poehler have all requested the body shapers. So, we're guessing they donned them for the red carpet, too.
To look great under your fall wardrobe, visit Spanx.com, as well as the brand's Facebook and Twitter pages.
And for a chance to try out the stars' "Slim-ulus" package... for free, enter for a chance to win one (we're giving away two!). Here's how:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us about why you're craving some Spanx.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on Friday, September 25, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Two winners will receive Spanx's "Red Carpet Slim-ulus" package (valued at $158).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.