His fierceness and "Project Runway" alum Christian Siriano has the answer to all your fashion woes -- his new book "Fierce Style: How to Be Your Most Fabulous Self."
StyleList is giving five lucky readers a copy of the pint-sized designer's latest work (on paper, that is), which serves up fashion dos and don'ts, advice on developing your personal style and building your self-confidence, as well as how to look fierce on a budget!
And if you're having trouble following the fierce fashion guide, there's even a glossary that breaks down Siriano's slang, i.e., "Ferocia Coutoura" and "Tick-Tack-Toe."
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what "fierce" means to you.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on Tuesday, October 13, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Five winners will receive a copy of Fierce Style: How to be Your Most Fabulous Self (valued at $23.99).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winners will be notified by email, so be sure to provide a valid address!