From Fashion Week to the Emmys, stars are treated to amazing gifts--including bags full of the coolest hair care products (some we haven't even heard of!). No fair, right? Well today's your lucky day! In addition to giving you a peek inside some recent celebrity gift bags, we'll give you the chance to WIN one of your own!
While goodie bags at Fashion Week were noticeably absent at many shows, the real score was at the Haute Look lounge across the street from the tents at the Bryant Park Hotel. Celebrities and VIP guests scored a bag full of goodies from brands like Bloom, Kevyn Aucoin Beauty and Maya Brenner Designs courtesy of the online fashion and beauty discount retailer.
NYC PR firm Alison Brod was the official gift bag sponsor of the 2009 HBO Emmy After Party. Guests like Debra Messing and Mariska Hargitay scored loot from ABPR's famous clients, including Laura Mercier, Godiva, philosophy, Havaianas, and SkinCeuticals.
GIVEAWAY! Hollywood Style Awards
The hottest stars gather yearly for the Hollywood Style Awards, presented by Hollywood Life. Actresses like "90210" star Jessica Lowndes took home a gift bag containing products by some great brands, including Sebastian Professional hair care. Now, just for StyleList, Sebastian is giving away 5 more gift bags to some lucky StyleList readers!
Here are all the details:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us which celebrity you think has the best hair in Hollywood.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on Friday, October 23, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Five winners will receive Sebastian professional Microweb Fiber, $18.95, Sebastian professional Shaper Zero Gravity, $15.95, and Sebastian Professional Whipped Creme, $18.95, valued at $56.85.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.