Each year, more and more designers are getting hip to the cause and are creating fabulous finds with proceeds going to breast cancer research and awareness. Which is great for us shoppers who love to see our dollars make a difference.
Here, our top BCA fashion finds:
- Tommy Hilfiger Fifth Avenue Pink Collection Coat: 30% of the proceeds from the sales of this hot pink wool coat (with elegant portrait collar) will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To buy now, call 212-223-1824, or visit the Website in early November to buy online.
- Marilyn Minter / Intermix Tote Bag: This limited edition tote, a collaboration between artist Marilyn Minter and chic boutique, Intermix, features a still image from Minter's provocative eight-minute film, "Green Pink Caviar." Proceeds benefit Bright Pink, a non-profit breast and ovarian cancer organization dedicated to early detection, awareness and education. Available for the month of October only.
- ShoeDazzle's Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness "Stephanie" Shoe: Kim Kardashian co-founded ShoeDazzle as a 'premier shoe society,' which offers style tips and a free pair of shoes each month with membership. Nab this chic pair of pink pumps and feel good that 10% of all proceeds will go to the Susan G Komen for the Cure foundation.
- Michael Kors Key to the Cure Tee: Fashion God Michael Kors and uber model Heidi Klum teamed up for Saks Fifth Avenue's Key to the Cure campaign. For his part, Kors created this limited edition "palm beach punk" pink and white T-shirt.
- Lisa Stewart Cuff: Rocker chick meets girlie girl with this cool pink leather and gold "Survivor" cuff. 25% goes to cancer research and $5 benefits Breast Cancer Network of Strength.
Check out these beauty products for Breast Cancer Awareness.