In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon, a new fragrance in partmership with Avon, has just hit the market, and StyleList is giving away 10 -- count 'em 10 -- 1.7 fl oz. bottles of the new "floral oriental woody" scent..
"My mother always wore gardenia perfume, so I've always been attracted to white flowers," Witherspoon told StyleList. "A large part of my childhood [in Tennessee] was spent in my front yard in a gigantic magnolia tree. So I knew it had to have magnolia blossom in it."
In Bloom smells like Jasmin, gardenia and magnolia; a touch of Georgia peach tea leaves; and a hint of amber and wood. Prices range from $15 to $59 and is available through Avon reps and on avon.com.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what you think Reese should name her hypothetical next fragrance.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on November 11, 2009.
- You may enter only once. Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Ten winners will receive a 1.7 fl oz bottle of In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon (valued at $34).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.