ACE, a not-for-profit national advocacy group was formed in 1995 by accessory manufacturers and retailers to unite the industry, and that it did by honoring this year's best in the biz.
Awards went to Burberry for Brand of the Year, Tomas Maier of Bottega Veneta for Designer of the Year, Lady Gaga for Stylemaker, Diane von Furstenberg for Accessory Visionary and Blake Mycoskie of Tom's Shoes for Humanitarian, to name a few.
While not everyone got to take home an award, high profile attendees including Lady Gaga, Marc Jacobs, Agyness Deyn and Christian Siriano did get to leave with this Cole Haan gift bag overflowing with amazing swag.
And now we're giving you a chance to enjoy the VIP perks of being an A-lister by winning your very own ACE gift bag which consists of the following goodies:
Cole Haan Handbag, $300
Parrot Minikit Chic Bluetooth Speakerphone, $100
Godiva Legacy Truffles Collection: $54
Dentaburst Brush and Go: $2
Johnstons Cashmere Striped Arm Warmers, $35
Banana Republic Winter Scented Candle, $24
Waterman Carene , $275
Swarovski Crystal Evanescent Bangle, $280
Jill Sander Sunglasses, $250
Jonathan Adler Barbie, $50
Kontextur Curtain Rings, $40
Burberry The Beat Fragrance, $84
Molton Brown Smoothing Lila Leaf Hair-Gloss, $28
GliSODin Skin Nutrients Advanced Daily Formula, $85
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment (above left) telling us who your favorite accessory designer is.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on November 19, 2009.
- You may enter only once. One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a VIP swag bag (valued at $1,607).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.