We've teamed up with "Project Runway's" network, Lifetime to giveaway a kick-off prize pack of show-themed gear.
No, it's not the Alpaca coat we were craving from Christian Siriano's fall collection, but its fun stuff for the diehard "Project Runway" fan.
The contest collection includes a messenger bag made of vinyl from Season 7 billboards (so green chic!), an umbrella to protect you from soggy fashion days and a long-sleeved T-shirt featuring slikscreen prints of Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum in the Big Apple.
We have to confess our favorite item is the wrist pin cushion; perfect for channeling the hardworking cast during our DIY projects. All together, it's enough to pull together a full-on "Project Runway" wardrobe, and make it work.
The contest is all part of Lifetime's efforts to remind viewers our favorite fashion reality show is back where it belongs after a gloomy Season 6 in sunny Los Angeles.
The show is boasting a new Website, new YouTube channel and "incredible talent unthinkable challenges."
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a confirmed comment telling us what you're most excited for in Season 7.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on Jan. 19, 2010.
- You may enter only once. One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a prize pack of Project Runway themed goodies (valued at $165).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.
Meanwhile, you can check out our one-on-one interview with Season 6 winner and native New Yorker Irina Shabayeva.