And now they're adding another weapon to their must-have arsenal with Being Sensible.
The soon-to-launch line includes three shampoos -- Nourishing, Bodifying and Moisturizing -- each tackling a hair issue, and one conditioner, Balancing, great for every hair type. Its aloe vera and wheat protein infused formula adds moisture to dry and damaged strands, helping to strengthen and revitalize your 'do. At just $7.99 a bottle, you don't have to sacrifice dollars for salon-worthy style.
But you don't have to worry about that, because RUSK is offering 50 (yes, fifty!) StyleList readers the opportunity to experience Being Sensible before it hits salons and stores this February!
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what at-home hair treatment you stand by.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on January 26, 2010.
- You may enter only once. 50 winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- 50 winners will receive a 20 fl oz of RUSK Being Sensible Nourishing Shampoo (valued at $7.99) and a 20 fl oz of RUSK Being Sensible Balancing Conditioner (valued at $7.99).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.