StyleList has teamed up with idonowidont.com ("I do, now I don't") to give away one truly stunning $3,500 round, brilliant, 1.02-carat diamond engagement ring in a 14-karat white gold setting.
The online auction site sells secondhand engagement rings at unbelievable prices. Putting buyers and sellers together, idonowidont.com provides an outlet for folks ready to unload their leftover "assets" from a failed relationship or to simply sell a diamond ring they just haven't worn in years.
You'll find diamonds, engagement rings (including vintage and antique), wedding rings, and even wedding dresses and collectible watches.
Compared to a diamond retailer, idonowidont.com enables sellers to receive as much as 100 percent more than a jeweler would pay, while providing up to 50 percent in savings to buyers.
With our current economy, consumers are looking for ways to be smarter about everything they buy, and secondhand buying and selling is becoming increasingly popular.
Let's face it, not every relationship lasts as long as you might have hoped. But diamonds? For at least one lucky person, are forever.
And check out Hilary Duff's giant new engagement ring.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what you love most about diamonds.
- The comment must be left before March 3, 2010, at 5 pm ET
- You may enter only once; 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- 1 winner will receive one diamond ring (valued at $3,500).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.