But slathering on yet another product on a daily basis can be impractical. To the rescue: Fake Bake's new Platinum Face self tanner, which combines a facial self-tanning formula with a potent anti-aging ingredient. It's like your self-tanner and your anti-aging cream in one!
A little background: The Mibelle Biochemistry scientists in Switzerland found that plant cells, unlike human cells, have an increased ability to regenerate as they age, whereas human cells gradually lose that function as we get older.
Using cells from a rare Swiss apple, the chemists proved the plant's ability to promote repair of damaged human skin cells, and they won an Innovation Prize in 2008 for Best Active Ingredient.
Noting that sunless tanning clients (we're talking to you, former sunbathers) likely would be interested in repairing some sun damage, Fake Bake infused their self-tanner with this new anti-aging ingredient, and Platinum Face was born.
We're guessing you want to try it, huh?
Well, we're giving away 10 of them, so go ahead and leave a comment below for your chance to win!
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us how you currently tan (never tan, use a tanning booth, get spray tans, apply self-tanner, lay in the sun...).
- The comment must be left before 11:59 pm ET on March 26, 2010.
- You may enter only once. 10 winners will be selected at random.
- Winners will receive one Fake Bake Platinum Anti-Aging Self-Tan Lotion (valued at $29).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.