Shannen Doherty was the first contestant to be voted off "Dancing With the Stars" last night.
The "90210" alum had landed in the bottom three, alongside fellow controversial females Pamela Anderson and Kate Gosselin, but apparently Doherty's Jive just didn't speak to viewers -- she was told to get to steppin' In the show's tension-filled final minutes.
"I think that dancing isn't really my thing, you know," a somewhat humbled Doherty told "DWTS" hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke. "I'm an actor and it's what I love to do."
Time may have run out for Doherty, but you won't need to worry about keeping track of it if you win the Glam Rock watch style owned by the actress.
For each female "DWTS" contestant eliminated -- and if a woman is crowned the winner -- StyleList will give one lucky reader the same Glam Rock watch the star chose.
Doherty's pick? A $1,795 natural python-skin strap and dark mother-of-pearl dial enriched with pavé diamonds. She may not have the dance moves, but she sure knows what time it is!
Glam Rock watches are available on GlamRock.com, SaksFifthAvenue.com, and in Neiman Marcus stores.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what's your favorite time of day.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on April 5, 2010.
- You may enter only once. One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a Glam Rock Watch (valued at $1,795).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.