"I need a minute," Gosselin said, dabbing her tears with a tissue.
But getting the boot wasn't a huge surprise to the "Jon & Kate Plus 8" mom, who said she suspected she had performed her last dance.
"My gut feelings are always right, and it's OK," said Gosselin, who was joined by fellow blond Pamela Anderson in the bottom two. "I had the opportunity. I'm very, very honored to have been here. I love everyone that I met. It was a great experience, and I'm sorry I'm crying. I'm a crybaby.
"I had a wonderful teacher, and honestly, I cannot wait to watch the rest of these people perform on Monday nights 'cause they're all wonderful and they do a great job, and I've really grown to love everyone."
But her loss can be your gain. StyleList is giving away the Glam Rock watch style owned by Gosselin.
For each female "DWTS" contestant eliminated -- and if a woman is crowned the winner -- StyleList will give one lucky reader the same Glam Rock watch that star chose. Gosselin's pick: A $1,200 stainless-steel case watch with geometric enamel details in two shades of pink. Hey, the single mom needs a great watch to keep track of time with all those kids running around!
Glam Rock watches are available on GlamRock.com, SaksFifthAvenue.com, and in Neiman Marcus stores.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us who is your favorite judge.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on April 26, 2010.
- You may enter only once. One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a Glam Rock Watch (valued at $1,200).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.