The publication tapped its readers to test 1,098 products, selecting 88 new beauty champs that consistently deliver on their promises to tame our tresses, give our bodies that sun-kissed glow, and add a pop of color to our cheeks.
"Spending on the body has become the new investment like handbags used to be," said Self's beauty director Elaine D'Farley, and the point of the awards is to make sure you're purchasing a product that really delivers.
The winner's circle includes John Frieda's Frizz Ease Smooth Start Repairing Conditioner, Clinique's Even Better Cinical Dark Spot Corrector, and Rimmel London's Moisture Renew Lipcolor.
And speaking of winners, we are giving two lucky readers a chance to win a goodie bag stuffed with a selection of the winners -- including the four products above -- from this year's Healthy Beauty Awards. Packed with 15 new products, it's the ultimate beauty junkie giveaway!
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what's your go-to spring beauty product.
- The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on April 28, 2010.
- You may enter only once. Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Two winners will receive one goodie bag (valued at $227 each).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.