The bargain brand, known for its $1-a-product shopping allure, is partnering with a few stylish friends to debut a summer beauty-boost kit.
The project will raise funds for Bottomless Closet, a nonprofit that teaches disadvantaged New York City women self-sufficiency through a comprehensive program combining interview preparation, career counseling, financial management, and personal skill-building.
And like the name implies, the ladies get clothing donations to help them dress the part for job interviews.
The limited-edition goody bag contains glowy e.l.f. mineral makeup, shimmering lip gloss, a classic face brush, and an anti-aging day cream with SPF 30 from dermatologist-favored skin-care line Neocutis Journée. Plus, there are three gold bangles from ShopTheLook.net that will look perfect against bronzed skin.
And then there's the showstopper: a $500 gift card good for a body-contouring treatment at any American Laser Center across the country.
The beauty brand is offering this jam-packed bag for $20, with 100 percent of the proceeds going to Bottomless Closet. StyleList, however, is giving seven lucky readers the chance to win e.l.f.'s Beauty Boost Kit! Here's how:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what charity is near and dear to your heart.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on May 11, 2010.
- You may enter only once. Seven winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Seven winners will receive one e.l.f. Beauty Boost Kit (valued at $620).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.