The "Baywatch" babe was ousted Tuesday night, even though host Tom Bergeron said she turned him into a "12-year-old boy every week."
"This has been one of the best experiences of my life and that says a lot -- I've had a lot of good experiences," Anderson, who was joined in the bottom two by sports reporter Erin Andrews, said upon learning her fate.
But, it turns out, now that time is up for Anderson, you have the chance to win the same style of Glam Rock watch that she owns.
For each female "DWTS" contestant eliminated -- and if a woman is crowned the winner -- StyleList will give one lucky reader the same Glam Rock watch that star chose.
Anderson's style: a sleek stainless-steel bezel cover combined with a girlie pink glass dial, valued at $995. C'mon, you knew it'd be pink!
Glam Rock watches are available on GlamRock.com, SaksFifthAvenue.com, and in Neiman Marcus stores.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us which celeb you think will be next to go.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on May 10, 2010.
- You may enter only once. One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a Glam Rock Watch (valued at $995).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.