One Kiss by Cindy Crawford, sold at JCPenney, features necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings in sterling silver and gold over sterling silver with gem stones and diamonds.
"I am thrilled to expand my partnership with JCPenney and look forward to bringing my expertise to the fine jewelry business," Crawford says in a release. "I worked to create a collection that is classic and timeless."
Prices range from $79 to $299, but here's your chance to win a piece from the collection for free.
StyleList is giving one lucky winner a One Kiss by Cindy Crawford 14K gold over sterling silver multicolor necklace that retails for $199.99. The stunning 20-inch chain contains lemon quartz, citrine, and garnet stones, and features the henna symbol, which means "kiss."
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us what you'd wear the necklace with this summer.
- The comment must be left before 5 pm ET on June 1, 2010.
- You may enter only once. One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a One Kiss by Cindy Crawford 14K gold over sterling silver multicolor necklace (valued at $199.99).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.