Nicole Scherzinger -- with partner Derek Hough -- took home the mirror-ball trophy, leaving Evan Lysacek with the silver. Sports reporter Erin Andrews finished third.
"There can be only one winner in 'Dancing With the Stars,' and it should be you," judge Len Goodman told Scherzinger after her performance to "Proud Mary."
The three finalists battled for weeks, as contenders ranging from Pamela Anderson to Kate Gosselin to Buzz Aldrin fell by the wayside.
And StyleList has been there every quick-step of the way -- each week, as female "DWTS" contestants were eliminated, we've been giving away the same Glam Rock watch that star chose. And, now, with tonight's finale, StyleList is giving two lucky readers the watch that Scherzinger and Andrews selected.
Both women opted for the same style: a natural python leather strap with a bezel cover, stainless steel case, and chronograph with date, priced at $1,395.
Two winners soon will be keeping perfect time on the dance floor and off with a new watch. Adding the glitzy gown and fake tan is totally optional.
Glam Rock watches are available on GlamRock.com, SaksFifthAvenue.com, and in Neiman Marcus stores.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us your favorite moment from this season.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on June 1, 2010.
- You may enter only once. Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Two winners will receive one Glam Rock Watch (valued at $1,395).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.