Inspired by the Princess Monaco Rose, Eternal Magic is a captivating blend of the rare lavender-pink rose, violet, bergamot, magnolia leaves, and vanilla. And while the perfume has a subtle smoky dry down (thanks to pink peppercorn and transparent woods), its subtle enough to wear during the day.
"The mysterious and romantic tones of the fragrance are captivating, I feel beautiful and confident when I wear it," says Zoe Saldana, the face of the fragrance.
The soft lilac eau is poured into a bottle that mimics the silhouette of a classic ballgown -- channeling the fragrance and memories a woman leaves behind.
We want to share the "eternal magic." So, StyleList is giving five lucky readers a chance to win a bottle of Eternal Magic autographed by Saldana.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us where you would like to escape this summer.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on July 26, 2010.
- You may enter only once. Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Five winners will receive one bottle of Avon Eternal Magic (valued at $24) autographed by Zoe Saldana.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.