If anyone deserves a happy birthday this year, it's Sandra Bullock, who turns 46 today.
And should any trustworthy, faithful single men be reading, here are a few gift ideas for the birthday girl.
- Louis Vuitton's Antheia Hobo GM. The actress told Oprah Winfrey that she needed a Louis Vuitton bag for her Oscar statue. We think this embroidered monogram tote suits her non-flashy style best.
- A romantic, candlelit dinner with Old Spice Guy. On a boat.
- An all-expenses-paid girls' getaway with "The Proposal" co-star Betty White. We'll babysit Louis.
- A Marchesa gown -- because she looked so damn good on Oscar night.
- A charitable donation -- the star has recently raised funds for Haiti relief and victims of the Nashville floods.
- A divorce knuckleduster from jewelry designer Gisele Ganne. Fashionable and functional.
- A second opinion of "All About Steve" -- the flop that earned Bullock a Razzie earlier this year.
- A fragrance deal. "Eau de Comeback" has a nice ring to it, don't you think?
Get more on Sandra Bullock at PopEater