Rowenta, the official garment-care provider of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, is giving ten lucky StyleList readers an exclusive Fashion Week Survival Kit valued at $250!
How do you like them apples?
Created for twenty up-and-coming designers, including Christian Siriano and Richard Chai, the Rowenta Survival Kit contains all the essentials for keeping your cool from the front row.
Inside the chic camo tote you'll find the Rowenta Pro Master Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week iron; a Rowenta garment bag; a relaxation mask; an aromatherapy candle; a Stiletto Survivor kit; herbal tea; a notebook; pins and double-sided tape for those fashion emergencies; a lint brush; Band-Aids; Advil; tissues; and mints.
Sadly, a male model to carry you from show to show and feed you grapes isn't included, but everything else you need to get through the week in one piece is.
Here's how to enter:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us who is your favorite designer.
- The comment must be left before 5pm ET on September 6, 2010.
- You may enter only once. Ten winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Ten winners will receive one tote filled with the Rowenta Pro Master Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week iron, a Rowenta garment bag, relaxation mask, aromatherapy candle, Stiletto Survivor kit, herbal tea, notebook, pins and double-sided tape for those fashion emergencies, lint brush, Band-Aids, Advil, tissues, and mints (valued at $250).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.