- Get some news you can use: Runway Reviews and Backstage Beauty stories -- two StyleList hallmarks -- will show you what you will see at stores and cosmetics counters next spring. We don't show you every look on the runway, but pick the ones we think are the best, most interesting and most influential. Daily trend pieces will give you the big picture, too.
- Get to know the people: It takes scores of people to pull off a big fashion show -- the designer and models are who you happen to see. We're planning backstage videos to take you into the lives of a modeling agent, a makeup artist, a dresser and, a model -- when she isn't dressed up. Look for those to start Monday Sept. 13.
- Hear what the tastemakers think: StyleList is lucky enough to have a private backstage video set at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Tents at Lincoln Center. Look for designers, buyers, editors and more to tell you what they love about Fashion Week. Our first takes should be up Friday Sept. 10.
- Hear what the audience thinks: Our vlogging booth at the Tents will allow anyone to record a brief video and tell the world what they're loving up on the runway. If you're at the Tents, stop by and try it for yourself!
- Watch shows live: We're livestreaming the runway shows from the great line-up from MAC at MILK - the venue favored by some newer designers. Look for the footage to appear on our site after the shows, too.
- Chat with some designers: We're hosting live Twitter chats with Amy Smilovic of Tibi Sept. 15 and Tory Burch Sept. 16. Got questions for them? Tweet us using @StyleListSays.
- See who is wearing what: We'll be at some hot parties, and we'll be out on the street too. Look for the photos.