- Olivia Wilde was the opitimy of elegance in a creamy long-sleeved Calvin Klein Collection design and sparkling metallic heels on Dec. 8 at the premiere of "Tron" in Mexico. Her minimalist outfit required few accessories, giving it polished appeal.
- Charlize Theron hosted an event for her Africa Outreach Project on Dec. 6 in NYC wearing a structured Versace Spring 2011 dress. The 35-year-old South Africian beauty added a cropped Stella McCartney blazer and nude Versace sandals.
- At the Hollywood premiere of "The Fighter," Amy Adams was a fashion force to be reckoned with. The actress - who just gave birth in May - chose an etheral pearl silk chiffon pleated dress with silver belt accent by J.Mendel. Adams chose to accessorize with ruby red satin pumps by Brian Atwood for a pop of color.
- Va-va-voom! "Modern Family" hottie Sofia Vergara selected a curve-hugging Dolce & Gabbana black satin dress with a lace detail at the neckline for the opening of OMEGA's newest boutique at the Beverly Center on Dec. 8 in LA. The Columbian actresses added Prada's leopard print sandals and an OMEGA watch from the new Ladymatic collection.
- Diane Kruger picked a complicated dress from Chanel's Pre-Fall 2007 season to watch the French fashion house's most recent Pre-Fall 2011 Paris-Byzance collection on Dec. 7 in Paris. She wore a black Paris-Montecarlo dress with a sheer skirt and matching, intricate beaded detail on the neck and waistline. Then the actress added pattern tights, over-the-knee boots, and a white Chanel quilted handbag. With a whole lot going on, Kruger (somehow) pulls off the look in her own effortless way. (Did we mention she doesn't work with a stylist?)
- Finally, we have to hand it to fashion newbie Saoirse Ronan for selecting an age-appropriate tiered black and baby blue lace dress by Miu Miu for the UK film premiere of her flick, "The Way Back" on Dec. 8 in London. The 16-year-old actress added black glitter pumps by the label and opaque tights to complete the sweet but sassy ensemble.
Like what you see? Click here for previous fashion recaps!