"Reveal is an invitation for women to share their story, to reveal some parts of themselves that they have not yet expressed," says Berry. "It is a timeless fragrance that I think will make women feel beautiful and confident."
Coty Beauty developed the floral woody scent with Richard Herpin of Firmenich. The top notes sparkle with Berry's favorite flower -- mimosa, plus peach, honeydew melon, and red berries. The heart features iris blossom, plumeria flower and neroli petals, and it dries down to vetiver, cashmere woods and skin musk.
"Reveal has a perfect balance. Light and fresh, it becomes sexier and more mysterious as you wear it. The iris is a very special part of this composition. The scent of iris can be a bit dark or woody, but I decided to choose facets of it that make it feel velvety soft and airy," says Berry.
Stylelist scored exclusive access to video footage of Berry for each day this week, leading up to the nationwide launch of the fragrance in February.
Watch the first installment of the series here -- "Three Words That Make You Melt."
We want to share the star's scent and style, so, StyleList is giving one lucky reader (every day from January 24 to January 28) a chance to win a replica of the gold ring worn by Berry in the Reveal advertisements, as well as, a bottle of Reveal by Halle Berry.
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a confirmed comment below telling us three words that make you melt.
- The comment must be left before 12PM EST on January 31, 2011. You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive one bottle of Reveal by Halle Berry and a replica of the gold ring worn by Berry in the Reveal advertisements (total value $328).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete official rules.