Since the dawning of Vogue, the fashion world has always held a strong bias toward the color-- or lack thereof -- black. However, this season, the pendulum has swung in the opposite direction with white taking center stage as the most sought-after shade. OOC*.
Looking to the runways to dissect the trend, Alexander Wang, Calvin Klein and Derek Lam are just a few of the designers leading the look. Talk about inspo!
Ready to work the trend into your own wardrobe? Try: bleach jeans, pale wedges and more, all found in my list of picks below. Strike in white!
1. 7 For All Mankind Highwaist Slim Trouser Jeans
2. Jeffrey Campbell Hathaway Suede Wedge Pumps
3. Bop Basics Fiance Blazer
4. Equipment Hard Feelings Blouse
5. Michael Kors Chronograph Watch
6. Deborah Lippmann Like A Virgin Nail Polish
* OOC = out of control, a favorite Zoeism.