- Christina Cardona, Trop Rouge
- Karla Deras, Karla's Closet
- Claire Geist, Faboo
- Christine Cameron, My Style Pill
- Lindsey Calla, Saucy Glossie
- Beth Jones, B. Jones Style
- Aimee Song, Song of Style
- Chloe Beckerman, Beckerman Bite Plate
- Samantha Beckerman- Beckerman Bite Plate
- Cailliane Beckerman, Beckerman Bite Plate
- Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum, Style Like U
- Keiko Lynn
- Arielle Nachmani, Something Navy
- Jordain Reid, Ramshackle Glam
- Jaclyn Johnson, Some Notes on Napkins
The StyleList Network is bursting with forward-thinking, creatively charged, immensely stylish bloggers and writers who inspire countless readers with their distinctive personal styles. As such, we couldn't think of a more fitting person to partner with when launching this dynamic network than Diane von Furstenberg.
To kick things off, the iconic designer provided our gals with pieces from her new Diane Vintage Collection. The line includes wrap dresses in varying lengths, blouses and leather accessories in the signature prints that helped make DVF the powerhouse brand it is. We then challenged the girls to put their own style spin on these classic DVF staples.
From retro to modern, edgy to polished, glam to undone, our girls demonstrate fabulous new ways to wear these vintage prints and timeless silhouettes.