Designer Marc Jacobs ushers in spring with a fresh new take on the original Daisy perfume. His latest fruity floral fragrance is a sweet yet sophisticated blend of raspberry, green leaves, pear, violet, apple blossom, lychee, cedarwood and plum.
And while it boasts a familiar musk base, Eau So Fresh is the ideal scent of the season, according to Hannah Holman, the face of the fragrance.
"When you smell it, I think of somewhere that's happy and radiant," said Holman. "Something you'd wear in a remote place on vacation or in the country."
We'd love to lie out (with sunscreen, of course) in green pastures all day. But in the meantime, StyleList is giving five lucky readers a chance to win a bottle of Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh.
Here's how to enter:
• Leave a confirmed comment below telling us what staple pieces make up your perfect spring ensemble.
• The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on Tuesday, March 15, 2011.
• You may enter only once. Five winners will be selected in a random drawing.
• Five winners will receive one 2.5-ounce/75-milliliter bottle of Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh (valued at $70).
• Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
• Click here for complete official rules.