- Viktor & Rolf Fall 2011: Seeing Red
- Zac Posen Fall 2011: A Case of the Blues
- Alexander McQueen Fall 2011: Ghostly Glamour
- Yohji Yamamoto Fall 2011: Cone Heads
- Zuhair Murad Fall 2011: Turn Up the Volume
- Jean-Paul Gaultier Fall 2011: Charm School
- Alexis Mabille Fall 2011: Lip Service
- ChloÃ© Fall 2011: Brown-Eyed Girls
- Vivienne Westwood Fall 2011: Eccentric Equestrians
When the world's top stylemakers gathered in the City of Light for Paris Fall 2011 Fashion Week, the emphasis wasn't simply on the clothes. There were also a myriad of noteworthy beauty looks -- from the most glamorous to the utterly outrageous -- hitting the runways.
From the ghostly faces populating the catwalk at Alexander McQueen to the voluminous manes of Zuhair Murad, StyleList takes stock of the most intriguing hair and makeup from Paris.