Kipling understands. They're great at offering a shoulder for support. Wait, flip that. Reverse it. They're great at offering awesome bags for your shoulder to support. Still, that's the kind of understanding we can get behind.
The Abbot Cross-Body Drawstring Bag from Kipling is brilliant in red nylon with cotton and leather trim, a sturdy top carry handle and an adjustable/detachable shoulder strap. It's perfect for lugging around your growing collection of florist magnets, DJ discs and cake-scented key chains.
Also, it makes a great bag to carry around on the honeymoon (and all points before, between and after). See, Kipling gets it.
One lucky Aisledash.com reader is going to win their own Abbot bag from Kipling and they'll be the envy of everyone, everywhere.
Here's how you can win the Abbot Cross-Body Drawstring Bag from Kipling (in red):
- To enter, complete the form below with your name and e-mail address.
- You must enter before 5 p.m. ET on Wednesday, March 23, 2011.
- You may enter only once on this post.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- Winner will receive the Abbot Cross-Body Drawstring Bag from Kipling (in red). Total value = $138.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.
We'll notify the winner by e-mail and you'll have 24 hours to respond. If we don't hear back, we'll pick a new winner, so remember to check your e-mail.