Few style scenarios are more troublesome than finding that perfect date night outfit. Agree? Spring fashion to the rescue: there are a ton of hot new apparel and accessory options out there right now!
Sifting through the season's best offerings, I've put together what I think is an ideal sexy-chic ensemble for your next romantic night out. The look includes a flirty floral-print dress, sky-high platform sandals and subtle yet striking earrings. Ba-na-nas. Take inspiration from the entire look-but I strongly encourage adjusting it slightly to make it your own.
Remember: the number one rule for choosing attire for a date night is to be comfortable in whatever you wear, because if you're not, it will show!
1. Topshop Cropped Leather Jacket ($110)
2. Amanda Uprichard Crystal Floral Print Dress ($199)
3. Lodis Belize Diva Clutch ($158)
4. Dara Ettinger Round Studs ($95)
5. Pelle Moda Franky Platform Sandals ($180)
Check out Rachel's past picks.