For more on Rachel Zoe's latest obsessions in fashion, beauty and lifestyle, sign up for The Zoe Report.
Shifting my focus from spring fashion for just a moment, let's talk about an equally exciting topic: spring beauty!
As with your wardrobe, it is a good idea to update your makeup bag and cosmetics cabinet when entering a new season, but keep in mind that you don't have to break the bank to do so. For realz!
To prove it, I rounded up five of my current fave budget-friendly beauty buys (all under $30!) for today, including a disco-gold shadow, punchy blush and ocean-minded polish.
Intrigued? Read on for my full list of picks and gear up for an at-home makeover!
1. Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint ($24)
2. Ginger + Liz Boy Toy Polish ($12)
3. Yves Saint Laurent Ombres Eye Shadow ($30)
4. Redken Cushioning Blowdry Gel ($17)
5. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara ($10)
Click here to see Rachel's past picks.