What started as StyleLikeU co-founder Lily Mandelbaum's personal scrapbook is now an inspirational tome that is much more enthralling than any editorial we've ever seen.
In their mission statement Lily's mother and business partner, Elisa Goodkind says that "clothing is a language -- it's a way of connecting, it's a way of communicating." And the guests at the StyleLikeU book launch -- many of whom were featured in the new volume -- were loud and had lots to say.
There is no requirement to join this tribe of muses -- no age, no gender, no socioeconomic divisions exist. And the crowd at last night's shindig at Bumble & Bumble in NYC further proves Lily and Elisa's love and appreciation of individualism.
- Ally Hilfiger, Nary Manivong
- Zelda Kaplan
- Debbie Harry, Elisa Goodkind
- Andrew Mukamal, Lauren Edelstein, Shelby Scudder
- Lorenzo Martone, Jules Kim
- Ann Dexter-Jones, Stefania Pia
- Change the Puppy, Kevin Saer
- Tziporah Salamon, Patricia Fox
- Hagit Kassif, Fay Leshner, Lisa Leshner
- Lyfe Silva, Trae. Fet. Tet.
- Malcolm Harris, Liz The Biz, Dapper Lou
- NC Shuva, Ilona Royce-Smithkin
- Patrick McDonald, Julius Debruhl Lewis
- Sara Brown, Karen Brown
- Lily Mandelbaum, Elisa Goodkind
Don't forget to check out our interview with Lily and Elisa on the eve of their book launch.
And click through this gallery of stylish women across the world!