- Aureta Thomollari - Aureta Blog
- Judy Aldridge - Atlantis Home
- Beth Jones - B. Jones Style
- Geri Hirsch - Because I'm Addicted
- Samantha Beckerman - Beckerman Bite Plate
- Caillianne Beckerman - Beckerman Bite Plate
- Chloe Beckerman - Beckerman Bite Plate
- Kristin Reiter - Bleach Black
- Valerie Killeen - Bleach Black
- Emily Schuman - Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Leah Chernikoff - Fashionista
- Rumi Neely - Fashion Toast
- Jamie Black - From Me To You
- Karl-Edwin Guerre - Guerreisms
- Kelly Cook - Jewel Snob
- Tina Craig - Jewel Snob
- Karla Deras - Karla's Closet
- Kristin Prim - Kristin Prim
- Leandra Medine - The Man Repeller
- Fiona Byrne - Naag
- Connie Wang - Refinery29
- Piera Gelardi - Refinery29
- Jane Aldridge - Sea of Shoes
- Kerry Pieri - Style Caster
- Lily Mandelbaum & Elisa Goodkind - StyleLikeU
- Verena von Pfetten - Styleite
- Rachel Nguyen - That's Chic
- Kelly Framel - The Glamourai
- Karen Blanchard - Where Did U Get That
- Jenny Kang - AOL StyleList
- Sarah St. Lifer - AOL StyleList
- Rachel Lena Esterline, AOL StyleList
Glam and goodwilll are one in the same with Bulgari's second charity campaign Rewrite the Future with Save the Children which launched in 2008.
The Rome-based jeweler has pledged 6 million euros, or $7.5 million, towards quality education for those in need. In sterling silver with black ceramic, the piece is classic shape that plays well with other baubles, or packs a punch when worn alone.
Celebrities like Ben Stiller, Willem Dafoe, Jessica Biel, Mishca Barton, Debra Messing, Isabella Rossellini and many more have pledged their support to Save the Children. To spread the word, we asked 32 bloggers to show us their best philanthropic fashions, the results were heart-warming and undoubtedly stylish. With their hands on their hearts, most kept their ensembles minimal -- opting for classic duds so the ring could take center stage. Others got creative: one editor tied hers to string to create a simple charm necklace!
Head over to Bulgari to contribute: $75 of each purchase goes directly to Save the Children.
Meanwhile, one Gossip Girl was spotted at an event donning Bulgari's charitable creation.