There's no denying that this spring is all about color. Runways all over the world featured brights in every shade. In a series titled "Color of the Week," StyleList will outline the most popular hues -- as declared by Pantone, world-renowned color authority -- with designer inspiration, celebrity examples, beauty tips and more. For our eighth installment, we present #14-6324, also known as peapod green.
While the name peapod green doesn't exactly sound sexy, we can assure you it is one of the most alluring hues we've seen in a long time. "I love peapod green," says designer Chris Benz, "No color brings to mind the romance of Spring like a vibrant green such as this! We used it sparingly in the SS11 collection and it worked so well against the electric palette."
Now it seems that everywhere we look we come across peapod green -- so many pretty dresses, accessories, and skirts have been catching our eye. Ah, peapod green ... ah spring!
To see why we're so obsessed, click through our gallery:
- Erin Fetherston sketch of spring look
- J.Crew water bottle, $28
- Tom Binns Ethno Teknik Swarovski crystal earrings, $340
- Miu Miu polka dot sandals, $425
- Topshop green floral print tieback sun top, $56
- Madewell friendship bracelet, $10
- Steven Alan bra $68 & panty $38
- Mulberry Postmans Lock Continental Wallet, $420
- Talbots Pique pleated skirt, $79.50
- Burberry Prorsum Satin Front Zip Mini Dress, $995