- Virginia Mannering and Virginia Stephens, mother and grandmother of Lindsay Mannering, Associate Editor, StyleList
- Joanna Rodger, Fashion Editor, StyleList, and her mother, Laurie Rodger
- Dana L. Oliver, Beauty Editor, StyleList, and her mother, Shirley B. Oliver
- Susan Strzemien, mother of Anya Strzemien, Style Editor, Huffington Post Media Group
- Hilary Moss, Style News Editor, Huffington Post, and her mother, Elayne
- Sarah St. Lifer, Associate Editor, StyleList, and mother
- Leslie Novak and Blossom Aisner (inset), mother and grandmother of Jolie Novak, Visual Producer, StyleList & ShelterPop
- Ellie Krupnick, Editorial Intern, Huffington Post Style, and her BFF, Emily Freeman
- Sonia Preiser (left), mother of Amy Preiser, Senior Editor, ShelterPop
- Andrea Beatrice Jones-Esterline (far left), mother of Rachel Lena Esterline, Style Network Editor, StyleList
Mother always knows best -- especially when it comes to beauty tricks and tips.
To celebrate Mother's Day, our team of editors and writers wanted to share some of the best motherly advice they've received. Whether it's the power of red lipstick or literally saving your neck, the women in our lives know how to make us beautiful -- inside and out.
So peruse the gallery of staffer pictures of the women in their lives who provided skin, makeup and hair advice that's tried and true.
And don't forget to leave a comment below letting us know the glam guidance you can't live without.